My research interests are in probability theory. Specifically, I am interested in branching process in random environment, multi-type branching processes, self-similar Markov processes, Lévy processes, mathematical biology and interacting particles systems.
Publications and Preprints
- Yaglom's limit for critical Galton-Watson processes in varying environment: A probabilistic approach. (with N. Cardona-Tobón).
ArXiv: 2005.10186 (2020).
- Attraction to and repulsion from a subset of the unit sphere for isotropic stable Lévy processes. (with A. Kyprianou and T. Saizmaa ).
ArXiv: 1911.05867 (2019).
- Asymptotic behavior of projections of supercritical multi-type continuous state and continuous time branching processes with
immigration. (with M. Barczy and G. Pap).
ArXiv: 1806.10559 (2018).
- Backbone decomposition of multitype superprocesses. (with D. Fekete, J.C. Pardo, and J.L. Pérez).
ArXiv: 1803.09620 (2018).
- A Note on Characterizing Tightness of Random Sets of Càdlàg Paths. (with N. Freeman). Lecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical Sciences, National University of Singapore. Genealogies of Interacting Particle Systems, pp. 295-313, 2020.
Almost sure, L1- and L2-growth behavior of supercritical multi-type continuous state and continuous time branching processes with immigration. (with M. Barczy and G. Pap).
Sci. China Math. 2020. doi.org/10.1007/s11425-019-1552-1 ArXiv.
- Law of large numbers for supercritical superprocesses with non-local branching.
(with T. Yang).
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Volume 130, Issue 2, February 2020, pp 1074-1102. ArXiv.
- Almost sure growth of supercritical multi-type continuous-state branching process (with A. Kyprianou and Y.-X. Ren).
ALEA, Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat., 2018, 15, pp 409–428. ArXiv.
- Extinction properties of multi-type continuous-state branching processes
(with A. Kyprianou).
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Volume 128, Issue 10, October 2018, pp 3466-3489. ArXiv.
- Asymptotic behaviour of exponential functionals of Lévy processes with applications to random processes in random environment. (with J.C. Pardo and C. Smadi).
ALEA Lat. Am. J. of Probab. Math. Stat., 2016, 13, pp 1235-1258. ArXiv.
- Branching processes in a Lévy random environment. (with J.C. Pardo).
Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, February 2018, Volume 153, Issue 1, pp 55–79. ArXiv.
- Continuous state branching processes in random environment: The Brownian case. (with J.C. Pardo).
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Volume 127, Issue 3, March 2017, pp 957-994. ArXiv.
- Generalisations of Continuous State Branching Processes. (2016)
PHD thesis at CIMAT, under the supervision of Juan Carlos Pardo and Andreas Kyprianou.
- Panorama general de la Integral de Henstock. (2012)
Tesina de Maestría at Facultad de ciencias, UNAM, under the supervision of Guillermo Grabinsky Steider.
- Medida en grupos topológicos. (2010)
Tesis de Licenciatura at Facultad de ciencias, UNAM , under the supervision of Guillermo Grabinsky Steider.
Juan Carlos Pardo,
Jose Luis Pérez Garmendia,
Tsogzolmaa Saizmaa ,
Apartado Postal 126. 01000 México, D.F. MEXICO
sandra -AT- sigma.iimas.unam.mx